The WORLD CURLING FEDERATION (WCF) and
CURLING ASSOCIATION (DCV)
are pleased to announce and sponsor the following
2006 Special curling courses and the 8th annual junior summer camp
The Fuessen Junior Summer Curling Camp and
all the WCF courses are now completely full. You are still welcome to submit
applications through the WCF website, but those applications will be placed on a
standby list and will only be accepted if there are cancellations.
to be held in Füssen, Germany, July 03-15, 2006
- WCF Ice Technician Course July 03-07,
- WCF Level I Technical Instructor Course July
- WCF Level II Technical Instructor Course July
- WCF Junior Summer Camp July 09-15, 2006
- Enroll to the courses and
- Enroll to the junior camp!
All participants except those that participate in the Junior Summer Camp must
arrange their own accomodation.
Summer is a busy time in Füssen so your room reservations
should be done as soon as possible.
Kurverwaltung Füssen: 0049 -8362-93850
The list of recommended hotels.
Questions can be directed to:
- WCF Curling Development Officer
- Course/Camp Director
The World Curling Federation
Tel: 0044-1738 451 630
Fax: 0044- 1738 451 641