The WORLD CURLING FEDERATION (WCF) and
CURLING ASSOCIATION (DCV)
are pleased to announce and sponsor the following
2005 Special curling courses/seminars and the 7th annual junior summer camp
NOTE: The Junior Summer Camp is full. You can still register but will be put
on a waiting list in case that somebody is cancelling their registration.s
to be held in Füssen, Germany, July 04-17, 2005
- WCF Ice Technician Course July 04-08,
- WCF Level I Umpire / Official Course July 08, 2005
- WCF Level II Umpire / Official Course July 09, 2005
- WCF Seminar - "The business of curling" July 09-10, 2005
- WCF Level I Technical Instructor Course July 10-11, 2005
- WCF Level II Technical Instructor Course July 11-12, 2005
- WCF Coaching Course (Wheel Chair Athletes) July 10 2005
- WCF Seminar - "Curling Development" July 16-17, 2005
- WCF Junior Summer Camp July 12-17, 2005
- Enroll to the courses and
- Enroll to the junior camp!
All participants except those that participate in the Junior Summer Camp must
arrange their own accomodation.
Summer is a busy time in Füssen so your room reservations
should be done as soon as possible.
Kurverwaltung Füssen: 0049 -8362-93850
The list of recommended hotels.
Questions can be directed to:
- WCF Curling Development Officer
- Course/Camp Director
The World Curling Federation
Tel: 0044-1738 451 630
Fax: 0044- 1738 451 641